Best Facial Steamer Online India 2020
- Best Facial Steamer Available Online in India.
- Alleviates Sinusitis, Allergies, Rhinitis, breathing Disorders.
- 280-watt powerful motor.
- Long 1.1-meter cord.
- 8 Minute steam cycle.
- 55 ml water tank.
- Safe For Kids, Child, and Adults.
- Provides efficient therapy for respiratory disorders.
- Clears nasal and sinus passages to ease congestion and effectively relieves cough, cold, flu, bronchitis.
- Generates nanometer-sized steam with negatively charged ions which relieves the ailments 10 times faster than other face steamers.
- Consistent & wide steam flow covers the entire face.
- Generates UV sterilized steam.
- Fast heating within 40 seconds.
- Integrated with ceramic PTC coating.
- Shop Now!
TFPW Facial Steamer For Face and Nose, Cough & Cold
GENKO Face Steamer and Vaporizer
Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Sauna Regular Vaporizer
HealthSense Nano-Cure Medical Facial Steamer
Newnik Vaporizer + Yuwell Infrared Thermometer
Launched on 17 June 2020
Dr Trust Home Spa Face /Nose Vapouriser Steamer For Cold & Cough
Benefits Of Face Steamer:
- Health Sense Facial Steamer produces smaller misty steam, nano size instead of sprinkles of boiling water, which feels good on your face. You will be comfortable while using this facial steamer online India.
- It creates steam in just 40 seconds that is within one minute you can enjoy the misty steam of this facial steamer online India.
- Its nozzle is designed in such a way that you will get a focussed jet of continuous steam. The steam directly blows on your face.
- Its tank is of 55ml and it produces only 8 minutes of a steam cycle. Normally, it is sufficient for one cycle and if you need more, just refill the fresh water and start taking the steam.
- Useful For respiratory ailments: It is helpful in alleviating respiratory disorders such as cough, cold, allergy etc.
- The steam produced by a vaporizer has a therapeutic effect for those suffering from respiratory illnesses.
- The humid air helps to relieve congestion and ease breathing. You can add medications to the water in the vaporizers reservoir and increase the meditative effects of the steam.
Hair SPA treatment
- You can use this facial steamer as a hair SPA treatment at home. It humidifies your hair very easily and safely.
- It is useful for cleaning the face by removing clogs and dust in your face. This best facial steamer online India increases the blood circulation of your face and reduces the wrinkles.
Deep Skin Moisturizing
Health Sence facial steamer by its nano misty steam moisturizes your skin deeply and you will feel fresh for a very long time. In a dry environment, facial steamer aids moisturizer and keeps your face glowing.
Facial steamer softens the skin and removes the clogged dust from the pores of your skin. It keeps your skin healthy and less chances to develop acne. Routine use of facial steamer will remove your blackheads and others deposits on the face.
How to Use?
- Cleanse the skin-taking care to remove all makeup and residue from your face- Before steaming, follow cleansing with light exfoliation to remove dead skin cells makeup and debris from the surface of your skin.
- Use a light hand to avoid irritating your skin. When finished, pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- How often should you do facial steaming by using a steamer and for how long? You have many options, at home facial steamer or hire a facial steamer professional or facial steamer nearby your place.
- We know that anything done in excess is not good. Excessive steaming by steamer is bad for your acne as it can aggravate the condition, hence it is best to steam your face once a week to get facial steamer benefits.
- However, if your pores are excessively clocked you can do facial steaming twice a week, but not more than that to get facial steamer online benefits.
- You can continue this for two weeks and switch to the once a week. Routine after that usually steaming should not be done for more than 10 minutes at one go.
- However, you can adjust the duration based on your skin type.
- For normal skin type – once a week for 12 minutes.
- For dry skin – twice a week for 10 minutes.
- For oily skin – twice a week for 12 minutes
- For sensitive skin, consult your dermatologist to know if your skin can tolerate steaming or not.
1) Use of purified water is recommended, hard water or mineral water should not be used.
2) Do not place it on bed. The pores under the facial steamer for heat ventilation can block. Always keep it on the hard surface like a table while using.
3) Don’t lift it by hand while using. It might displace the water inside it.
Hope this article will help you to take a buying decision for the best facial steamer online India. I am a regular user of Health sense Nano Facial steamer. It works very well. Still, I don’t have issues.
So, I would like to recommend HealthSense Nano Facial Steamer online India. I have listed the other brands of facial steamer, which are also good and loved by people.
The second option is Dr. Trust’s Facial steamer Online. These two products are a little bit costly, but quality matters.
If any query regarding Facial steamer, Please comment. So, best of luck. Have a Great Day!