Best Life Saving Portable Oxygen Machine or Oxygen Concentrator for Breathing
Hello guys, If you are looking for product guide and reviews for a good Portable Oxygen Machine or oxygen concentrator for home use in India, then you are in right place. Before knowing about oxygen concentrator, you need to know the basic components of our atmosphere.
Our atmosphere is made up of 21% of oxygen, 78% of nitrogen and 1% of trace gases. Basically, oxygen concentrator is a device that extracts oxygen from atmospheric air leaving behind the other gases.
The extracted oxygen is delivered by tubes that connects to the canula or mask. After buying best oxygen concentrator for home use India, you need not to depend upon the oxygen cylinder for continuous oxygen supply.
It is an electrically-powered molecular sieve (artificial zeolite) used to separate nitrogen from ambient air. The oxygen flow varies from 0 liters/ minute to 10 liters/minute.
You can use the oxygen concentrator machines in the hospitals, clinics, health centers, family nursing, mental workers, students, for relaxation purpose in offices etc. For the individuals who are suffering from breathlessness, oxygen concentrators are lifesaving miraculous devices.
- Lightweight and easy to transport – only 31 lbs.
- Smaller and sleeker.
- Easy to store and transport.
- Low maintenance.
- Simpler for patients to use and maintain.
- Oxygen Flow: 5 liter per minute oxygen.
- Energy-efficient and produces less heat.
- 3 years of warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- Filter Change: Every 2 years.
- Available with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator).
- Best Oxygen Concentrator in India for oxygen therapy.
- Portable Oxygen Machine or Oxygen Concentrator with Inbuilt Nebulizer
- Oxygen purity 93%.
- Oxygen Flow: 5 litre per minute
- LCD display for easy access.
- Alarm for power outage or oxygen flow irregularities.
- Easy to maintain.
- 3 year warranty.
- Excellent service
Nareena Life Sciences Oxygen Concentrator with Nebulizer
- Portable Oxygen Machine or Oxygen Concentrator with inbuilt nebulizer.
- Oxygen Purity: 95.5 % – 97.7%.
- Net Weight: 15 Kgs.
- Oxygen Flow Capacity: 5 L/min.
- Output Pressure: 0.04-0.07 mpa.
- Input Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz.
- Sound Level: Below 52 dB(A).
- LCD Display for easy operation.
- Operation Mode: Portable
- Alarms Indicator for Low purity Oxygen
- Usage: As recommended by Doctor Oxygen.
- Low purity alarm: when oxygen purity is Below 82%, it will give Red light.
- Alarm for high temperature inside systems above 55℃.
- Timer enabled.
- Capacity of Oxygen Flow: 0 to 5 Lit./min
- Noise Level: 43 db.
- Warranty period of this product is 24 Months or 5000 Hrs (whichever is earlier).
- LCD display with Screen saver mode of 15 minutes.
- Best Portable Oxygen Machine or oxygen concentrator for home use India.
MEDTECH Oxygen Concentrator Oxytec-Smart, 5 L/Min Outflow, 330 Watt
- Light Weight and Compact- 16 KG’s only.
- Comes with a lockable flow controller and built in Flow indicator
- On/Off switch is protected inside a cavity to prevent accidental shutoff.
- Warranty: 2 year warranty.
- Designed with a stainless steel outlet which will not break during transport or use.
- Can be operated safely in normal room temperature.
- Equipped with Bacteria Filters.
- One Way Valves: It prevents the contaminated air inside the Machine for higher Patient Safety.
Oxygen Concentrator Portable without battery Medical Supply Equipment (1-6 l)
- Capacity of oxygen flow: 1 to 6 liters/ minute.
- Suitable for home, car, hospital usage.
- Noise: less than 45 dB.
- Outlet Pressure: 20-30 KPa.
- This best Portable Oxygen Machine or oxygen concentrator for home use India is quipped with clean alarm for 100 hrs. of continuous operation.
- Filters can be reused after cleaning.
- Benefits of Oxygen concentrator:
- Benefits in elderly persons: This best oxygen concentrator for home use India helps the elderly person by improving brain functions and prevents from developing dementia and other conditions.
- Helps to improve Skin health by increasing the level of oxygen level in body.
- In case of pregnant women, oxygen concentrator is helpful in healthy fetus development.
- In high altitude regions Portable Oxygen Machine or Best oxygen concentrator for home use India helps in reducing the symptoms of hypoxia on higher altitude regions.
- Oxygen is a very essential element for the optimal work of brain. Reduction in oxygen level leads in several kinds of problems like headache, tension, fatigues etc. So, if you are using oxygen concentrator for fresh oxygen supply to your body, it will be helpful in improving work efficiency, reducing mental fatigue and improving memory power also.
- Best Portable Oxygen Machine or portable oxygen concentrator.
- Light weight and easy to transport: approx 2 kgs.
- Best for 4-5 hrs of continuous usage with rest of 30 minutes in every 4-5 hrs. For continuous usage without interruption, go for stationary oxygen concentrator.
- FAA approved.
- You can carry on airplane but need to inform the airlines while booking the ticket.
- Capacity of oxygen flow: 0-5 liters/minutes.
- Contains double sized 16 cells Battery which take charging in approx 4 hrs and it’s back up 8 to 9 hrs.
- It Comes With 2 Yrs Warranty.