best dual band wifi router India
Are you are using more than one devices in your home or office and need all the devices to connect with the internet? If yes, then you need to connect a dual band WiFi router to get access internet simultaneously.
WiFi routers are gennerally designed in such a way that you can connect your devices by wires or wirelessly. So, depends upon your need, you need to choose the number of ethernet ports eqipped with the device.
There are many dual band WiFi routers available in the market. Here is the list of some best rated and reviewed best dual band WiFi router India. Just have a look….
TENDA AC15 AC1900 Mbps Dual band Router
ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band Router
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router
NETGEAR AC1200 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router
Linksys Max-Stream EA7500 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router
NETGEAR AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router
TP-Link Archer Dual Band Router 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi Speed
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router
D-Link DIR-825 AC 1200 Wi-Fi Dual-Band Gigabit Router
TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 Dual Band WiFi Router
What are wireless frequency bands?
A wireless frequency bands are ranges of radio wave frequencies. There are two frequencies available to transmit data. 2.4 Ghz. and 5 Ghz.
Higher the frequency, faster the data transfer but coverage would be shorter that is when you use 5 Ghz frequency, data transfer would be faster but you need to sit near by the router because higher frequency has shorter range.
But, you can increase the range by using WiFi extender or WiFi booster. By using WiFi extender, you can enjoy the high speed data transmission in long range also.
Lower the frequency, slower the data transfer but range would be more. So, you can use the WiFi in some long distance but the speed would be not as Dual Band WiFi Routers.
What is the difference between Single Band, Dual Band, and Tri band WiFi routers?
Dual band routers uses both two frequency bands i.e., 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.
Tri-Band WiFi routers uses one single band frequency of 2.4 Ghz and two 5 Ghz frequency bands.
Which WiFi Router is Best for me?
This totally depends upon your requirement. If your are in a small home, having limited devices and usage of internet like web browsing, email or video watching and the area where you are living is not WiFi dense area then single band WiFi routers are sufficient for you.
But, If you have a large home, having multiple digital devices and high usage of data transmission like online high resolution gaming, HD video streaming and if your location is in a very dense WiFi area then dual band WiFi routers are good for you.
You can increase the range and strength of your WiFi signal by installing a WiFi range extender. This is a cheaper option to extend your WiFi signal and cover more areas and minimize the dead zones.
You can know more about WiFi range extenders by hovering your mouse and clicking the WiFi Range Extenders available in India.
Lastly, In the case of Tri Band router you will get more speed as compare to the above both routers because you are getting an extra 5 Ghz frequency band to overcome the extra traffic. If traffic is less, you will work uninterrupted and increase your productivity.
Just like the high way. In a single way for incoming and outgoing, traffic would be more. In double lane where lanes are specified for incoming and outgoing, you will reach your destination faster.
Similarly, if you have an extra lane in case of more traffic then you can use that and reach your destination in time. This is the case of Tri band router.
In Tri band router, you have an extra band of 5 Ghz, so that you can use when it required or in automation mode. You can connect more devices and enjoy the uninterrupted WiFi simultaneously.
- Smart Wireless Dual band Gigabit High Power Router.
- Lag free gaming and uninterrupted HD video streaming.
- Delivering both 1300Mbps at 5GHz, and 600Mbps at 2.4 GHz concurrently that is the ultimate speed output of 1900Mbps.
- Broadcom dual-core processor with DDR3 memory.
- Equipped with High powered amplifiers.
- Three external antennas for whole-home coverage.
- USB3.0 for personal secure cloud and printer sharing.
- Smart managements of WiFi schedule.
- Equipped with parental control and LED indicator.
- Easy Setup.
- Support act Fibernet.
- Excellent Signal Strength.
- Technical Specifications:
Series Tenda AC1900 Item Height 22.6 Centimeters Item Width 7.7 Centimeters Item Weight 612 g Product Dimensions 18 x 7.7 x 22.6 cm Item model number AC15 Connectivity Type Wi-Fi Wireless Type 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Number of Ethernet Ports 4 Voltage 12 Volts
ASUS RT-ACRH13 Best Dual Band WiFi Router India, 2x2 AC1300 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router with USB 3.0
- Dual-band AC1300 with the latest 2×2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Combined speeds of up to 1267 Mbps. 867Mbps (5GHz) and 400Mbps (2.4GHz).
- This best dual band WiFi router India is equipped with four external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi range.
- Multi-device performance fast speed.
- Effortless router setup with the ASUS WRT web-based interface.
- Integrated USB 3.0 port: Allows to share external drives or flash drives with the network.
- Technical Specifications:
Item Height 20.6 Centimeters Item Width 36 Millimeters Item Weight 249 g Product Dimensions 14.7 x 3.6 x 20.6 cm Item model number RT-ACRH13 Connectivity Type Wi-Fi Wireless Type 802.11ac Number of Ethernet Ports 4 Voltage 120240 Volts
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Best Dual Band WiFi Router India(R6700)
- Smart dual band WiFi Router.
- Product of USA.
- Combined speeds of up to 1750 Mbps. 1300 Mbps (5GHz) and 450 Mbps (2.4GHz).
- Dual Core Processor- Ideal for homes with 12+ devices.
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos or music
- Easy Setup with the NETGEAR Up app.
- Improve your mobile WiFi speeds by up to 100% with Nighthawk.
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa.
- Control your home network using voice commands.
- Circle Smart Parental Controls.
- Limit daily internet time for websites, apps and more.
- AC2300 Wi-Fi – Up to 1625(5GHz)+600mbps(2.4GHz) wireless speed.
- Stream to multiple devices with multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO).
- Better video streaming and lag-free gaming which make it one of the best dual band wifi router India.
- This best dual band WiFi router India equipped with powerful 1 GHz dual core processor.
- Prioritizes network traffic by application.
- Device with dynamic QoS.
- Better performance with high powered amplifiers & antennas.
- Easily to install the router using optimized mobile app.
- 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 for faster streaming.
- Backup and easy access to your stored media.
- Directly wire in your devices with 5 x 10/100/1000mbps.
- 1 WAN and 4 LAN Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Technical Specifications:
Model AC2300 Model Name Nighthawk Item Weight 1.52 Kg Package Dimensions 35 x 25.8 x 8.2 cm Item model number AC2300 Included Components Nighthawk AC2300 Smart Wi-Fi Router, 3 Detachable Antennas, Ethernet Cable, Install Guide, Power Adapter Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Data Transfer Rate 1685 megabits_per_second Connector Type usb;wan;lan;wireless
- Next Gen AC fast wireless router provides WiFi coverage for your home (works with existing modem)
- Allows to connect 12+ devices simultaneously
- Experience uninterrupted 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality data transfer works without buffering.
- Dual-band WiFi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps (600 Mbps-2.4 GHz ) + (1300 Mbps-5 GHz )
- Equipped with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) at the same high speed.
- Provide wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet.
- Equipped with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Best dual band WiFi router India.
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port provides high speed data transmission.
- 1.4 GHz dual core processor of the Max-Stream also provides extremely fast data transfer speeds for all your devices.
- Easy setup without compact disc or CD.
- Intregated with Beamforming technology for stronger and stable WiFi connections.
- Technical Specifications:
Model Name Max-Stream Model Year 2016 Item Weight 930 g Product Dimensions 25.5 x 18.4 x 5.6 cm Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included) Item model number EA7500 Hardware Interface USB 3.0 Included Components Router, Ethernet Cable, QYG, Power Supply Colour Screen No Batteries Included Yes Batteries Required No Battery Cell Composition Lithium Ion Data Transfer Rate 1900 megabits_per_second Wireless Type 802.11ac GSM frequencies 2.4 GHz Total Usb Ports 2 Connector Type Wireless Contains Liquid Contents No Has Auto Focus No Includes Rechargable Battery No Includes Remote No Programmable Buttons No
- Netgear AC1900 best dual band WiFi router India is specially designed for crystal- clear voice calls.
- Equipped with 3-microphone call technology that creates a noise-blocking zone.
- Integrated with powerful hybrid active noise cancellation and sound-isolating earbuds.
- Strong battery backup of up to 8 hours using active noise cancellation.
- 13 hours of battery back up with ANC turned off.
- Warranty against damage from water and dust. For getting this benefit you need to register on Jabra Sound+ App.
- Compatible with One-touch access : Amazon Alexa Siri and Google assistant Indian adapter.
- Equipped with customizable equalizer for better music experience.
- Technical Specifications:
Model R7000-100PAS Model Name R7000-100PAS Model Year 2013 Item Weight 748 g Product Dimensions 28.5 x 18.4 x 5 cm Batteries: 1 AAA batteries required. Item model number R7000-100PAS RAM Size 256 MB Memory Storage Capacity 256 MB Processor Count 2 Hardware Interface Ethernet Additional Features USB Port, Gaming, Dual Band, Gigabit Included Components 1 R7000 & 1 Power adapter Colour Screen No Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Data Transfer Rate 1300 megabits_per_second Wireless Type 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Number of Ports 5 Total Usb Ports 4 Communication Interface Wireless N Connector Type RJ-45 Material Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router, Three (3) detachable antennas, Ethernet cable, Quick install guide, Power adapter Contains Liquid Contents No Has Auto Focus No Includes Rechargable Battery No Includes Remote No Programmable Buttons No
- WiFi dead zone killer. Covers 360 degree.
- Supports 802.11ac standard.
- Total available bandwidth 1167 Mbps: 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps
- 4 external antennas.
- One internal antenna provides stable wireless connections and optimal coverage.
- Easy network management: You can easily tether and manage your network by TP-Link tether.
- Equipped with MU-MIMO technology: 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once.
- Supports access point mode.
- This best dual band WiFi router India protects your home network with firewalls and wireless encryption.
- Better control to whitelist or blacklist devices.
- Technical Specification:
Series TP-link AC1200 Colour Black Item Height 37 Millimeters Item Width 14.4 Centimeters Item Weight 349 g Product Dimensions 23 x 14.4 x 3.7 cm Item model number ARCHER C6 Processor Count 1 Connectivity Type Wi-Fi Wireless Type 802.11ac Number of Ethernet Ports 5 Voltage 12 Volts Included Components Wireless Router Archer C6, Power Adapter, RJ45 Ethernet Cable and Quick Installation Guide
- Works well with cable broadband.
- Modem not included.
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz. IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz.
- Total wavelength available: Lag free 733 Mbps (2.4GHz 300mbps and 5GHz 433mbps).
- 3 fixed omni directional external antennas provides stable and superior wireless coverage.
- Wireless security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption.
- Interfaces: 1 x 10/100mbps WAN, 4 x 10/100mbps LAN ports.
- Parental control. Easy Set up and installation.
- Range extender mode equipped mode.
- Technical Specification:
Model ARCHER C20 Model Name Archer C20 Model Year 2017 Item Weight 322 g Product Dimensions 22.3 x 35.7 x 6.8 cm Item model number ARCHER C20 Processor Count 1 Included Components AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20, Power Adapter, RJ45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide Colour Screen No Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Data Transfer Rate 433 megabits_per_second Wireless Type 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency Connector Type Wireless Has Auto Focus No Includes Rechargable Battery No Supports Bluetooth Technology No Programmable Buttons No
- Total bandwidth coverage: 1200 Mbps.
- Speed of 300 Mbps with 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps with 5 GHz provides better and stable connectivity.
- Equipped with four antennae.
- Type: Wireless Without Modem.
- Best dual band WiFi router India with 4 External Antenna provides wider coverage.
- Equipped with high-speed 802.11 ac WiFi with dual-band technology and Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-Speed Wired and wireless connectivity.
- Advanced security features to keep your data safe.
- Rapid response technical support.
- Technical Details:
Model D-Link DIR-825 Model Name D-Link AC1200 Item Weight 1.04 Kg Package Dimensions 35.3 x 25.7 x 5.6 cm Item model number D-Link DIR-825 Included Components router Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Data Transfer Rate 1200 megabits_per_second Wireless Type 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Connector Type wan;usb;lan;wireless Has Auto Focus No Programmable Buttons No
- Total bandwidth coverage: 1350 Mbps (2.4GHz band of 450 Mbps and the 5GHz band of 867mbps.)
- This best dual band WiFi router India is equipped with three 2.4 GHz antennas and two 5 GHz antennas for superior WiFi coverage.
- Equipped with U-MIMO technology for 2× efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices simultaneously.
- Works on latest wireless standard 802.11ac technology.
- Smart beam forming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection.
- Easy parental Control and impeccable design.
- Guest network access.
- Local Management Control.
- Host List, Access Schedule.
- Easy setup and rule Management.
- App Control—Tether app provides easy router management.
- Operating system—Microsoft Windows, UNIX or LinuxXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.MAC OS, NetWare.
- Technical Details:
Model Archer C60 Model Name Archer C60 Model Year 2016 Item Weight 499 g Product Dimensions 14.4 x 3.7 x 23 cm Item model number Archer C60 Processor Count 1 Included Components Router, Power Supply Unit, Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide Colour Screen No Voltage 12 Volts Wattage 12 Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Data Transfer Rate 867 megabits_per_second Wireless Type 802.11a, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b GSM frequencies 5 GHz Number of Ports 5 Connector Type Wireless Includes Rechargable Battery No Includes AC Adapter Yes Supports Bluetooth Technology No Programmable Buttons No
What is the diffence between a modem and router?
A lot of people actually think that a modem and a router is the same thing but they are not they are different with two separate roles.
If you want internet inside your home or business you have to have a modem and modem is what brings the internet into your home or business.
Modem establishes and maintains a dedicated connection to your internet service provider to give you access to the internet.
What is a modem?
Modem is a device which demodulates the analog signal to digital signal and modulates the digital signal in to analog signal.
Computer only understands the digital signal. So, a modem is required to covert the analog signal in to digital signal.
What is Router?
Router comes after the modem. When you require internet in more tha one device simultaneously, then you need a router.
Router rounds or passes your internet connection to all of your devices in your home or business.
It directs internet to all of your computers, tablets, phones and so so that those devices can access the internet.
A typical small office home office router like this one here will have a built-in switch with multiple ports so that you can connect multiple devices using an ethernet cable connection.
And, it also functions as a wireless access point so that wireless devices such as tablets and laptops can have internet access.
Technically you really don’t need a router if you only want one of your devices to access the internet. You can just plug that devices network cable if you’ll be able to access the internet.
However, like most homes and businesses you’re going to have multiple devices that need access to the internet and that’s where you would need a router.
How to select best dual band WiFi router India for you?
- The first point is that you need to check what connection you are using. If you are using BSNL or Airtel connection, ASDL( Assymetric digital subscriber line) is good for you.
- If your plan is registered as ACT or Airtel Fiber Internet plan, you need to go for WiFi routers having RJ-45 ports.
- If you want to accommodate both the frequency bands of 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz then choose IEEE 802.11ac router.
- Dual band WiFi routers are best for the the latest laptops or digital devices. These current generation devices can use 5Ghz frequency band easily and you will get higher speed.
- Always choose router equipped with USB ports. In case of interruption in connection, you can use data card and use the WiFi continuously.
- Prefer to buy best dual band WiFi router India with multiple antennas. These antennas will help you to enhance the coverage range of WiFi.
Hope, the above described Audio visual list of best dual band WiFi router India will help you to buy a WiFi router according to your need. If any question regarding WiFi router, please comment…
Have a Great Day!